How to Donate
Knowle West Health Association relies heavily on the goodwill of individuals and organisations through donations and volunteering to continue our work to protect, preserve and promote good health and wellbeing in Knowle West and surrounding areas.
There are a number of ways you can get involved in or raise money for KWHA:
- One-off donation
- Regular giving
- Donation in memory of a loved one
- Leaving a legacy
- Fundraising – you may be brave enough to jump out of an aeroplane, or abseil down a tall building, or you may prefer to arrange a coffee morning or sponsored walk instead. These are all ideas that can be a fun way to raise money for KWHA.
- Select www.everyclick.com/kwha as your default search engine when surfing the internet. Every click raises a small amount of money for KWHA without costing you a penny. If you download the Give as you Live application, you can raise even more funds when shopping online using the online stores you would normally choose.
- Gardening Equipment We have a food growing project and have secured 1.3 acres of land locally. We would be very grateful to anyone who can donate any gardening equipment/tools such as spades, rakes, wellington boots, and seeds in fact anything in the gardening line would be gratefully received.
- Buy fresh fruit and vegetables by either visiting our Community Allotment or at our offices on Tuesday mornings.
Thank you for your kind support.
Please contact Rhianan Lowes on: 0117 9639569 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.